Friday, March 21, 2014

Sentimental Evening...

Another great day of moving ahead.  Both of us are really progressing.  I still nap at unexpected times but not for very long.  I feel strength coming into me and I appreciate that fact.  Kindness from others has it's own healing power.

David cooked us a fantastic salmon dinner with his own original recipe.  So good!  Used fresh spinach.  Then he felt the need to build a roaring fire and it was tolerable if I opened the back door!  It felt relaxing and reminded him of his childhood.  that is what counts.

So again...2 sons, 2 grandchildren for a family dinner.  So nice.

I'm thinking of you and hoping you are making enough memories that it will be pleasant for adult children to take a step back in time and feel those feelings again.  Eat dinner together as many times a week as you can.  You won't regret it.

Kipper is a fun Uncle and he and Grace had an art class that turned into a competition that will be judged.  By me!


Chef David

wrapping foil packets
butter pat slicer--Gracie
the seal is opened

Wish I could let you smell/taste this!!
ready to start the art contest
Artists at work!!!
David was missing his childhood!!  HOT fire!

He had wood to last for several fires!
David loves his Dad and vice versa!!

No comments: