Thursday, March 20, 2014

Moving Ahead a bit!!!!

Terry: will have his gall bladder removed on the 17th of April.  Pre-op appointment on the 10th.  Soonest available appointment.  That is fine as he is not hurting and is gaining strength.

Me: x-ray comparison shows my innards are looking good.  another stint at taking it easy, resting when tired etc.  I'm feeling so much better.  just still a bit wiped out!  Will have one more follow up appointment.

I think we can manage our lives again!!

Huge energizer today.  5am.  David, Grace and Sam pretty much of a surprise arrival from Utah!  Had a wonderful family dinner tonight.  I think there is nothing that opens up & draws a family closer, than a home cooked dinner.  Is it nostalgia or what?  All I know is the most fun relaxed times and great conversations occur at a simple pot roast meal with the trimmings. Terry was chef!!  I could feel the love and the energy.  Beautiful!!

Terry is reading how to cook a frozen pie for dessert.  Cherry.  turned out so good!

Kipper-Sam-Terry-Grace-David
Best medicine....Grace our little dancer!!

Sam absorbing after dinner stories from Uncle Kip
What a marvelous day!!  What a beautiful time of year to heal!!!  Couldn't ask for more!!

Did I thank you today for your love, thoughtfulness, prayers, service, food, flowers, cards and everything that you have so generously given????  I didn't???  Well, THANK YOU!!!  Could not have made it without each of you caring and showing us kindness in abundance!!!  xoxoxox

No comments: