Monday, March 17, 2014

Go away!! Form your own Church!!!

I so wish they would form their own Church.  Find some disgruntled LDS men that have been ex'd.  Get themselves ordained.  build their own Temples/meeting houses etc. and LEAVE MY OLDTIME RELIGION ALONE!!!

I'm an 11th Article of Faith believer.  Go do what you want.  How you want.  BUT leave my religion as it is.  I love it just the way it is.


This will never end as they won't be satisfied with just spitting on the face of tradition and mocking Priesthood Leadership.

Go do your own thing.  I don't want to change.  The authorities will change what they please and they don't need me bossing them around.  Nor do they need you.  Back off!!!

http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/files/Ordain-Women-Memo-from-LDS-Public-Affairs--PDF-/Ordain-Women-Memo-From-LDS-Public-Affairs.pdf

I can't believe how many times I've blogged about this and it just keeps rearing it's ugly head!!!

No comments: