Friday, October 4, 2013

Countdown just about over!!!!

Today is it, the last chance, for planning/preparing.  Terry has some yard things to get done today, plus a PT appointment.  Things have changed around here energy wise and the actual getting done what we plan, is always an unknown if that will transpire.  We plan a boatload and the reality is we do a bucket's worth!  So....I'm thinking we will have the Marie Callendar Chicken pot pies in the freezer and some fresh picked tomatoes.  PERHAPS we will  get that apple pie made that Terry wants us to do and even if we don't, we have some super delish ice-cream, also in freezer.  No little ones here, just two spoiled adults to fancy themselves like royalty in eating and doing whatever they please--with enjoyment and appreciation.  We really have a nice little life.  Not a lot of super energy and always an abundance of overdue chores to get done but a lot of happiness.  We are most hungry for Conference.  Starving as a matter of fact.  So munching on whatever foodstuff is around will work out for us!!!

I went to the Temple so I can cross that off my list.  I will read my Patriarchal blessing and see if anything is mentioned about events in my blessing that have not yet transpired.  And list my questions that I would appreciate some guidance/confirmation. 

I do need to do some laundry, then that's as good as it's going to get around here.  I'll do a walk through and with cataract vision, things always look a million times better than they are but that way you are always content and not stressed.  Cobwebs only show if light hits them so I'll raise my sights and think I've been super thorough!!

Enjoy your weekend and I will also!!!  Party on!!!

*************************************

Can you identify by name all 15 of the Brethren? Take this quiz created by the New Era magazine to see if  you can name them all.
 ************************************************
Now these would be nice to have.....
 they just came online today!  a little late for Oct. Conf.!  Maybe April?
 available BYU bookstore online





Conference Notes Slim Journal (3.5

No comments: