Thursday, April 26, 2012

Good morning!

I am still amongst the living!  A recent life experience dealt me a blow that made me feel squished by a steam roller.  Ugh!  When your heart, as a Mother, is involved in pain, it makes one retreat for a bit to heal.  I've been healing and today feel more whole.  Between an inspired Priesthood blessing, 2 great Temple sessions, talking with Terry and the kind concern of friends- today I feel on the mend.  Life can knock us down but we always have to get back up.  Always.  I'm nearly upright!!!

Who was it at the last Conference that said -- life is not easy or simple????  A truth, for sure!

I do want to share my testimony-- the Lord will bless us with comfort and guidance and answers when we are desperate and feel lost as to what to do and which direction to go and what to do.  He blessed me.  I'm so appreciative of that.

No comments: