Monday, April 9, 2012

4 true accounts

not feeling up to par.  no big deal.  just under the weather and today will be the day to put it all to rest and jump back into life.  In spite of heading to bed early Sat. night and missing Church on Sunday, nothing else was out of synch.  

Missing Church on any Sunday is a loss in my book but missing Church on EASTER Sunday????!!!  Total loss! 

I thought KBYU would have all sorts of Easter programs.  Not!!!  I did hear one 30 minute Easter music on a Spoken Word.  Beautiful!

Terry had us read the account of the Resurrection from all 4 of the Gospels and that was about the most Easter-like act we could do-- to remind ourselves of what Easter is all about.  I read those words and the Spirit testified to me that those details are true.

Christ was resurrected and you and I will be also.  All of us will!

No comments: