Saturday, December 17, 2011

Robyn's Headway

www.robynslungs.com
Robyn's New Lungs - Rockledge, FL. Give Robyn the Breath of Life...DONATE MONEY FOR HER DOUBLE LUNG TRANSPLANT.

Hi everyone-
Check out Robyn's photos.  Things are moving ahead for her.  I have heard about her for several years from my daughter, Jeanee.  I met her the year we flew to FL, for Jeanee's photograph gala celebration, at the King Center.  She has taken pictures of Robyn in dance poses on the beach and made a calendar and $$ from sales were used for CF research.  Read her bio and you will know how much she loves dance.  It's a miracle that she could dance while struggling with CF and the need for so much oxygen.  She has been in and out of hospital.  I feel sad knowing what will have to come about for her to get a healthy double lung transplant but I want Robyn to have a chance for a longer life.  Time right now is running out.  Jeanee said she had 12 or so more tests and then she will get her beeper.  She talked to her today.  Robyn's phone number is listed on her site so you can call and wish her the best if you want.


I know there are lots of needs in the world but this is someone I know so it's really important to me to share it.


Nancy


No comments: