Monday, September 10, 2018

Life...

Tomorrow is 9/11.  My thoughts flip through the many things that have happened in my lifetime of national tragedies and I remember exactly where I was on each one...JFK...RFK...MLK.....exploding rockets that had just launched...bombs at marathon and school shootings of children....really the list goes on and on.  Atrocities and cruelties unimaginable.  More than my mind can wrap around.

It's always nerve wracking when certain anniversaries of horror occurs that maybe some wack-o will do craziness.  Tomorrow will be more tense for me than usual because tomorrow morning is when Jeanee flies to Paris for her dreamed about journey.  The thought of her flying tomorrow and going to France unnerves me somewhat tonight.

She believes in living life to it's fullest and not holding herself hostage and immovable by the what if's/maybes of the possibilities, of danger.  Perhaps it's my MotherHeart that makes me err on the side of caution in my desires for her activities.

It's happening folks.  She's living her dream that is so detailed in her mind.

I support her even if my BP has risen and I feel teary and longing for her to be totally safe with all of her dreams coming true.  Some people just feel the desire to walk 500+ miles in a place of great history!  She does!!

Mothering just never ends.  Never!!

Here is my angel.  I've loved that precious face since the moment she was born! 

Image may contain: Jeanee Seljestad James, smiling, outdoor, nature and closeup

No comments: