Sunday, September 2, 2018

Jack!!

Several pictures were taken and I couldn't figure out how to get them on here.  Kip d. put a couple on FB so I finally got one on here.  Jack is perfection!! (aren't they all?)

Kim is feeling good.  Jack is healthy and adjusting to mortality. Kip d. is walking with a cane (no walker) with barely a limp and tolerable pain.  Ava and Kai are happy in their new school with new teachers.

yesterday I baked Kim's favorite cake to take up with me (it's suppose to be eaten the day after baking!) and didn't slice it and was so tempted and then out of the blue... The peach pie fairy graced us with a piece slab of delicious fresh peach pie!  Yummy to the maximum!

Our bed will feel extra wonderful tonight as I'm really tired!!

Don't you love it when logjams have a breakthrough and life starts flowing down the river and no whitewater rapids can be seen?  I'll breathe deep and soak it in as smooth sailing does not last forever!

Newborns are just magnificent!!  I'm so in love.  Terry is in love with Jack also but he didn't get to go.  we will make another trip!


Image may contain: 1 person, sitting






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummmm.....what a beautiful photo!!! Congratulations on your new great grandbaby.

Nancy Seljestad said...

thank you, Shannon. He is just so amazing and fresh and new and gentle and sweet and I adore him!!!