Thursday, August 9, 2018

Mothering

I know someone worked really hard to create this art.  I think it misrepresents Motherhood.  I don't like the message.  Especially seeing the most important person, the Mother's child, just hanging there seemingly neglected.  This is the most exhaustive thing I've ever looked at!  True...Motherhood is exhausting at times--lots of times but...all that stuff the Mother is laden with, comes in bits and pieces, a few items at a time...not the full boatload all at once and staying on to the point of being burdened beyond breathing!

The negative impact I felt, just made me want to give a shout-out of encouragement for the good that all Mother's do.  Hard...exacting...crucial...constant loving care.  Such important work for the good of humanity.  Essential!!

Go Mom's!!!

Image may contain: one or more people, sky and outdoor

No comments: