Thursday, May 11, 2017

Bravo!!!

Remember how judgmental I was about Beauty and the Beast?   here

later I read what a Mom that took her children to the movie felt about it.  I really liked this.  She shared great insights in how she taught her children about the movie.

Guess movies and plays and show biz are on my mind because Jeanee and the girls are in NYC to see Anastasia.  Jeanee's long time friend Janet, from her CruiseShipHostess days, is in the play.  I think she is the understudy for the Grandma....also in ensemble scenes.  I look forward to hearing about them going backstage and seeing pictures.

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, indoor
Cassie...Tori...Jeanee

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
I love this truly 100% honest reaction to having a star give a greeting of kisses and a hug!!
Image may contain: 1 person
Tori!
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup
What a memory!! (Cassie)

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing
such excitement!!  (With Ramin Karimloo)

Backstage with Janet looking at costumes
Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing


No comments: