Monday, February 27, 2017

Sweet Invite

Looking forward to going to the Temple tomorrow.  With the snow and ice and road conditions not conducive/enticing/inviting me to travel...I've stayed away.  I do like to go weekly so am getting back into that habit starting tomorrow.

Today I feel like a winner of the golden ticket that Charlie found in that candy bar as he unwrapped it.  I found an LDS equivalent of my own Golden Ticket in the mail...an invite to a sealing!!



We love this young couple.  Terry probably won't be able to go but I will go for us...for sure!!  It is so special to me to receive an invite because his family lives in Zillah and her family in Richland.  Just an hours distance from here so you can imagine how many local people in both towns, know the families and in our small Temple (that both towns use) there simply won't be room for everyone.  It was a super joyous time to get the invite. They are just so adorable and I love them.


No comments: