Monday, February 6, 2017

Sidetracked

This is not the post about repenting .  I'm sidetracked.

I'm so thankful for a friend that knows my needs and provides for me!  Sweet bliss!


************************
I said I wouldn't mention weight/exercise/food etc. and of course, right now I take all of that back. Here's the deal.  I did the 6 months exercise faithfully and I've actually continued on but in relaxed fashion with no tallying etc.  I also said that I was not going to do any particular diet/eating program and I'd researched what foods are best for helping with weight loss etc. etc.  I also said that I would weigh daily and figure a weekly average.  I also said that I'd just relax and not make any strict guidelines etc. etc.  I said a lot of things and now I'm going to edit all the things I said!!

So...I weighed and from the last time I'd weighed (remember I'd not weighed for 6 months) I'd lost a couple of pounds.  Like 2#!!  Even with that exercise I was the same!!  So I thought maybe it was muscle of some sort hidden under the fat fluff stuff.  I've been doing the weighing and averaging and guess what??!!  I've not lost anything!!  I still weigh what I did the last several years!!  No matter what I was eating or not eating or exercising or not exercising...I stay the same!!  Unbelievable!

I decided today (after almost digging the invites from yesterday's trash) to still throw a PersonalPityParty.  Then I opted to talk with my dear Hubby.  He just loves me.  As is.  I asked him the all important question...Do you think that maybe this is just my size?  I feel like a weight lifter in looks.  Surely this can't be how I'm to be?  He said all of the correct answers to preserve his life and not feel the sinking sensation of stumbling onto quicksand and reassured me...You are fine.  Just relax and stop trying so hard.  I love you just as you are.  You can see that he is well seasoned in marriage dialogue when things get dicey.  I then said...I think I'll keep some sort of exercise and just not worry about the food.  I'll just accept this is me.  He then moved to a grey area approaching danger when he said...Probably if you'd stop worrying and fussing about it and making such a big deal about it, you'd lose.  He then recovered quickly with...Go for it.  

So...I'm going for it by doing nothing except some exercise and keeping the Word of Wisdom-- Keeping it in my mind, that is.  The weighing was depressing.  The eating the right food stuff made no difference.  I know.  I really do know that this is a completely wacko, up and down subject, but it is a major issue with me for health plus the sand in the hour glass is picking up speed!  It feels like it is anyhow!

I want to live, darling!.  Remember Auntie Mame saying that in the same name movie?

Okay.  Now you know.  Again!  you know again!  Again I'm saying that I won't say anything again on this subject.  I have no credibility with you because I have little to none with myself on this subject! So again I say...This blog is not a health/weightloss blog...and that you now know to be a real truth!  
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, text and outdoor



No comments: