Friday, February 10, 2017

Sunshine!!

The sun is shining...snow is melting...ice still abounds...my heart is happy because our daughter is here.  She is soaking up this weather and enjoying every minute.  She even went out and chopped ice (with a rake!) and shoveled it...without a coat as I want to feel cold!  Always an Alaskan at heart although her soul can only take so much cold as she is most comfy in warmth.  Not hot.  Just warm.

We had a fun dinner last night and played Five Crowns afterwards.  It was great for us to have 2 of our children here!

These pictures make me laugh.  They are sort of like one of you young Mothers recording every step, almost time lapsed, of your baby's accomplishment in maybe crawling or standing up or rolling over!  She is a married Mother of two college girls and yet I still have those feelings of adoring her as I have her entire life.  So cute in her oversized Thrift Store rain boots.   There I stood snapping pictures of her remarkable feat-- breaking up ice and pitching it in the back of a truck!  Eager to share and show you!!  She thinks I'm FunnyMomma!  Is that the cutest thing you've ever seen?  True she was laughing and saying, in the last picture...Momma!  Translated to ...Mother!  what on earth are you doing???!!







Muth-er!!??






No comments: