Thursday, December 31, 2015

Last hours of 2015

I have caught myself off guard by being super happy/excited, even joyful, just contemplating this wonderful new year!  I can't remember when I've felt so joyful over a turn of the last calendar page!!

This new year is one I'm longing for and looking forward to embracing- with a newness of life approach.

That being said...we had Chinese food tonight and I couldn't read the fortune in my cookie because I didn't have reading glasses on...passed it to my son and he said...oh, Mom this is really for you!  He then read...Stay Healthy. Walk a mile.

All 3 of us laughed (did Terry laugh sort of to loud???).

I said...What does it really say?

He said...Mom, that is really what it says!

and it was there!  in black and white  ...STAY HEALTHY. WALK A MILE.  

Who on earth, gets a fortune cookie fortune on New Years Eve like that???!!!  I do!  I did!

I'm going to try and put a picture on so you can see it!

(no luck with that attempt!)

Fate?  Karma?  Coincidence on New Years Eve with goal planning running rampant?  something in the air?

Whatever it is...tomorrow I get a new lease on life.  My life.  Auntie Mame-like...I'm going to live darling!!  LIVE!

No comments: