Thursday, June 5, 2014

Wheel moving?

Terry had a rough day yesterday and I was overwhelmed for him!  co-dependents can just take on the entire world and really no one need hurt in any way, shape or form!!  Anyhow shook off  such a silly non-helpful attitude and prepared for battle with the clinic this morning.

Had my ace in the hole card ready. The woman of power that I was going to chat with, is the Administrative Service Manager not the HR person.  Anyhow I had my calling card out, which is her business card, and also was going to share that old envelope that told Terry had an Appointment Scheduled for 2/18 and we got it via mail on 2/22.  She had asked for it last time and I said I don't want to give it as I don't want to be caught in some in-house clean-up.  I only want help for my husband.  Last night I scratched out our name etc. and was going to give it to her.  Anything to improve the place.

Was.  Past tense operative word.  Then Dr.'s nurse called at 8:15am today and he wants to see both of us in the morning at 8am.  Progress.  Stoking the engine with coal!!

I wasn't going to holler and do a sit-in today but I was going to get my sweetie some help.

Hopefully tomorrow's conversation will get this train off of de-railment.  7 days since Emergency Room visit and this is 4th day since blood tests.  I mean really...who is keeping track?  Oh, yes!  that would be me!!!

Picture of my weapons of war for my word battle.  Now that there appears to be a peace agreement, I will file them away.  Hopefully not to ever be used but...I'm prepared!!!!




No comments: