Monday, June 9, 2014

Mish-Mash

waiting around. hanging out at home.  Terry is doing okay.  not fabulous but okay.  hopefully the scheduled tests will figure it all out.  in spite of a lot of downtime he still accomplishes things that make us both happy...fixing the dryer!  True, it took a long time.  True, it's overheating but still we are moving ahead.  took a Rx for pain and he pretty much fell asleep.  we were both caught off guard!  he naps right now as I peck away.

I have so much on my mind.  Just a quick overview and details later.

 I saw on the Tony's a glimpse of the world and it's depravity.  yes, there is a lot of good in theatre.  I love theatre but really some of this stuff just had to be fast forwarded.  The gay men were out in droves and acknowledging their husbands and kissing and expressing their love.  I wonder about my sweet Laurel class.  do they know what the Church stand is on homosexuality?  More importantly...do they believe that stance?  have they come around and can have unconditional love, without judgement, for them?  do they embrace the Church stand with conviction and not blindly accepting it????  do they know the Church stand and has that become their soul deep stand??? (Yes.  I looked at some of the Tony's but you know we can record them.  don't get distracted or judgmental that I tried to see if Janet Dickinson was on!!  The award shows are morally corrupt in so many ways.  Most likely won't see another one.)

Which brings me into women wanting the Priesthood.  My darling Laurels...do they understand how all of this works?  Do they know the Church stand????  Is that also their stand???

Expensive clothing...again...My Laurels...are they aware that clothing, specifically expensive clothing is mentioned several times in the Book of Mormon and is the first indicator of the downfall and decline of righteousness, not only individually but as a people?  That famous Nephite Disease aka  Pride and it all starts with spendy duds!!!

So I have 3 soapboxing subjects that I will subject you to.  real soon.  Homosexuality.  Priesthood. Expensive clothing.  Coming soon to your local blog.  Right here!

Currently I'm obsessed/fascinated by the Documentary called Fed Up.  I've seen it once in the theater.  Read lots.  Going to movie again tonight for FHE.  And will go one more time with our son.  I have no idea how much longer it will be featured.  Right now they have reduced it to one showing daily at the Majestic in Union Gap.  8:55pm.  If you are a know-it-all about healthy eating etc.  you will still learn something.  I'm dumbfounded.  Duh!  Me!--the professional dieter that has paid thousands of dollars to wind up roly-poly!!  This has to be the most enlightening information I've ever seen.  Believe me when I say concerning food....I've read it all.  Done it all.  and I've never ever seen something so interesting and TRUE!!!  that will make #4 on future soap-boxing blogs!!

Life is wonderful, in spite of challenges.

You are a blessing in my life!  yes.

No comments: