Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Time-out

Choose what you need for today.  for right now.  from an Apostle.  Messages of Comfort.  by Jeffrey R. Holland . Short and sweet and true!

 Messages of Comfort

 **********************************************************
I will be back here on Monday.  There is just to much going on, to many things that need to be taken care of, to many things I'm behind in.... to allow me the luxury of just sitting and writing and sharing things on my mind and in my heart.

And I can't really delegate or cash in my golden tickets for someone to pay bills, talk to my children, write to our missionary grandson, call out of State friends, figure out a schedule on therapy and when to walk, make sure no conflict with various appointments etc. etc. 

This is a time to regroup and figure out the most non-stress way to take care of my honey and help him, and therefore us, to move ahead and enjoy our earth journey.  He is doing terrific and just keeps moving ahead.  It's shocking to witness such healing taking place before my eyes.  Prayers are such love gifts.  Thanks to each of you for all you do for us.  It is so appreciated.  Love is powerful!!!

We both want to keep serving in our Church callings as we know we are blessed with those opportunities and we need to be sensible in that duty and plan those times out from the schedule I was given, for  visiting another Ward. 

I am comfortable with my personal stress level maxed out to a certain point.  I know what I can handle and also what spills that over the top and causes me to be in a mental mess so I need to weigh the factors currently in my life and make sure I'm on level ground.  A little trust but verify time.

It's sounding like I just need to make a calendar etc.  pay the bills and  call it good!!!

 I'm not disciplined enough to do what needs to be done before I write my blog.  I have things I want to share and could easily just sit and write and neglect those things that need my attention right now.   

So blog time-out for me and I will be here Monday!

No comments: