Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Brief Break

It started yesterday and really hit me today that since Stroke Day, January 21st, 5 weeks ago, I've been trying to get a handle on handling my life and settling down and letting a new sort of routine enter in.  I know more than anything that Terry and I are a team on doing this therapy to help him continue his miraculous recovery and it takes our mornings.  I need to regroup and reconfigure my time and change things up a bit.  I thought I had it all together and realize I don't.  I feel scattered and not in control of my life and I don't like that feeling.  I'm going to catch up on some things left undone for 5 weeks, make a new schedule for us,  and will be back here no later than Wednesday, March 6. 

I find that writing my blog is one of the most comforting enjoyable things that I do.  Right now my mind isn't still.  I'm not relaxed and at peace when I sit to talk to you.  My mind keeps jumping to other thoughts and things I should do.  So I'm going to do them!!

I love being in contact with each of you this blog-way and enjoy the connection we have.  I appreciate your support and encouragement and I know some of you will have concern for me but I want to reassure you that I'm okay.  I'm not in some mind boggling depression or a life event of some huge sorrow or disaster or the likes.  I just need to do the time shuffle dance and focus on rearranging my life to feel I'm in control of it!  I'll take 7 days and do it!!!  See you here.  March 6th.

No comments: