Friday, September 7, 2012

Robyn....


My daughter's friend, Robyn, the double lung transplant recipient, has pneumonia!  Jeanee asks for prayers from all of us.


Robyn is in the hospital with pneumonia. Please say prayers for this amazingly brave mother, daughter, friend, wife. She is suffering so much and needs our strength and prayers. I just saw her last week and she was doing great, walking, talking, breathing, laughing. The nasal infection has caused the pneumonia. I will keep you posted, but please send out a wave of prayers from you and your friends. Thanks xoxo  Jeanee

 I know I've posted this before but this is my favorite picture of Jeanee and Robyn, seeing each other for the first time, after her surgery.  Jeanee has very small hands and you can see how small Robyn is by looking at Jeanee's hand on her left shoulder.  She was down to 82 or so pounds at surgery time.  My prayers are with Robyn and her family.



No comments: