Thursday, February 2, 2012

Plate of Goodies

Wednesday there was a knock on the door and when I went to answer it and opened it up- no one was there!  On the porch there was a paper plate, filled with a loaf of bread and some brownies, and a small card addressed to Terry and I, resting on top of it.

A tiny card filled with sweet sentiments from young hearts and signed by a YW class and their leader.  This was the treasure!  A keepsake!!

It made me teary.  

I so love these YW and their marvelous leaders.  They work so hard in encouraging these young women to learn who they are and live up to it.  Tonight I felt they did a good deed and it will go on throughout their lives--the giving goodies, giving time, giving love and showing appreciation and expressing gratitude.  

Our YW are remarkable and they have exemplary women as leaders- living what they teach, as they guide them in their personal progress.  

What a great Ward I live in!!!

 

No comments: