Friday, February 24, 2012

Hot Topic!

Time just slipped away today but Monday I'm going to talk about the hardest thing I've ever dealt with since joining the Church.  The one thing that makes enduring to the end so hard.  Those that we are suppose to bear their burdens and we can't hardly bear them!  Ah, yes!!!  Members that make up our Ward!  Your Ward or my Ward or any Ward....the challenge of membership--surviving each other!!  What a trial!!  What a test!!

Brigham Young, supposedly signed an autograph book with the following sentiment.  (This is in Sheri Dew's book so I'm thinking it's true.  Would the President of Deseret Book put a fib in her book?  I'm thinking not!)  So here is what he said.............

To live with Saints in Heaven is bliss and glory;
To live with Saints on Earth is another story. 

No comments: