Thursday, September 15, 2011

Amazing...

 The way the Church just embraces all technology to spread the Gospel in these last days is incredibly amazing!  Have you seen this new one?  check it out!


Why I Believe: Episode 45 - Miracles

  
 Take a minute each time, after you read the blog, to click on the right sidebar button- with the Temple picture.  The very latest of everything Churchy and it's constantly changing.  

Lydia and Michael were here and I showed them the one about the scorpion and we talked about always doing what parents tell us to do.  Great teaching tools!  

A daily touch with the current Church happenings....amazing!!   Treat yourself to a dab of pure spirituality by clicking on the Temple or view the happenings on the new site featured above in this post.  (It's about the 17 Miracles show)


Have I thanked you recently for reading my little blog?  I don't think so! 

THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments: