Saturday, March 28, 2020

Wow!

Yesterday I read an article by President Nelson.  A brand new one which made me think, at first, that it was a copy of his Conference talk.  Then I scanned to the bottom and then realized it was lengthy and new.  True, it has some things that he mentioned before but wow!!  this is something else.  I've never heard a living Prophet say all of this at one time.  It's on the digital Ensign (we don't have our magazine in our mailbox yet)  here it is.

The Future of the Church: Preparing the World for the Savior’s Second Coming


What he said about friends really got my attention!  And persecution!  the part entitled  Face the Future with Faith...really got my attention.  Terry's interest in the happenings in Jerusalem were covered in the section ...the Second Coming.

I'm looking forward to studying this.

Between preparing for General Conference (with all we were asked to do study wise) and fasting and hibernating and now the wonder and amazement of this talk....What a time to be alive!!

Yes!

No comments: