Wednesday, January 8, 2020

What next??

This is amazing!  That invitation today from President Nelson about getting ready for April 2020 Conference totally caught me off guard!  An interactive mobile app to experience the Tree of life???  here   I hope hope hope that my tablet will work for this.  I cannot believe all of the happenings!!!  so exciting! 

The videos from the Church History Department are putting new light and perspective on the First Vision.  I'm prepared to absorb some new facts.  I'm still trying to absorb that the Ask of God-the First Vision video does not have Joseph Smith asking which Church to join. 

Today I learned that the pictures portraying the sacred grove are not of the right season vegetation wise!  The current depictions are summer and not spring.

I really want to experiment that interactive Tree of life!!!

No comments: