Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Happy for belief in CR talks!

So the talks are available and I went to Elder Hollands as there was so much info that went right along with my goal of gaining understanding and growing spiritually on some specific levels.  I thought ...well, I'll just copy a few things that really hit me hard and it was practically the entire talk!

I read it three times and I'll just need to sleep on it and digest it.  I felt encouraged and excited and on course for myself.  I felt hopeful and eager and curious.

So much going through my mind.  I can hardly wait to check my notes and look up things in some of the other talks.

Wasn't this a fantastic spiritual experience on this Conference?

Elder Holland had my full attention when right off he referred to the scripture that I had shared earlier in the week.  here

Oh, yes...my ears were perked up mightily!  and yes...my heart was racing!!

in part...

The author of Hebrews warned us of this when he wrote, “Call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions.”1 That post-illumination affliction can come in many ways, and it can come to all of us. Surely every missionary who has ever served soon realized that life in the field wasn’t going to be quite like the rarefied atmosphere of the missionary training center. So too for all of us upon leaving a sweet session in the temple or concluding a particularly spiritual sacrament meeting.



No comments: