Sunday, April 17, 2016

A great visit....

Children and grandchildren and great grandchildren are such amazing people in any family.  We just had a dose of grands and greats!  This is a fuzzy copy of a photo shoot by my daughter, Jeanee James.

Kim Seljestad's Profile Photo
Kip and Kai....Ava and Kim (Grandson and sweet family!)

Seems you never know how fast these people will enter your life.  With Jeanee's girls, being here every single summer, I had several granddaughter things on hand for Tea Parties.  Some great dress up clothing including fancy hats.  At some point, in one of my wild downsizing feats, I shared those goodies with others as that era was over.  or so I thought!  And then...up pops a sweet great-gran...and I have nothing for her to dress up in.  I ended up last year in replenishing one thing...a gorgeous gown!  Thank you Value Village and my senior discount with another discount on top of that and a very few dollars later... I have a scrumptious dress for a little queen!  She loved it!

Miss Ava- in her bejeweled lacy finery!  Scarf at waist is not so swift to look at!!

I wore a flowered sunhat to the event!

Note the tea party rose plate to left but he just did Legos- no party!

Ava & Gramps & Kai

Kai & Ava & Cappa

Kai & Ava & Cappa
Ava & Kai & Grams (glasses I gave them)


No comments: