Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Eager to read talks!

General Conference was superb!!!  I'm still in awe!!  I can hardly wait for it to be available to read so I can mark some of the most inspiring statements that really touched my heart.

The first one I will read and mark will be the last talk!  Elder Holland!!  He really had my full attention when he opened his talk, with reference to that scripture, that I just posted on my blog....

Hebrews 10:32 But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions...
   
....I knew I was in for learning some things for me personally.  I've listened to it 3 times now and got teary each time.  My understanding grew of being on the right quest for increased spiritual growth, and that was just with listening, so I can hardly wait to really dig into it.

It will be a pleasure to search through all the talks and find guidance for my desired growth.

The Church is so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: