Monday, December 29, 2014

Mystery box opened...

remember this?.....
My Mystery gift box...
here is what my honey gave me...
A marble pastry board! so light reflective, it's hard to see how gorgeous it is!

16"x20"...42#'s...3/4"!!!  It's gorgeous!  I thought it sweet and romantic and unexpected and nothing on my must have/wish I had/longing for list...he's sentimental.  At some point I mentioned that I missed my old marble cutting board that I had in Alaska.  I used it for all sorts of things...bread dough, poured candy, rolling pie-crust and I sliced and hacked on it also.  When we moved it was one of those last things to be packed...when you are tired and all that sort of thing and for some reason (momentary insanity?) I gave it away!  I've sort of watched for one over the years but never really talked about it.  Never had it on my desire list and never looked online as you can do nowadays.  But my sweet guy did!  

and he opened his headset!  loves it also.  as do I.  this headset is a marriage saver when you have one person with hearing loss that likes TV and likes shows that the wife isn't necessarily crazy about...ah, bliss!  he can catch up on WW1 and also any other war or historical fact or the world situation and I can choose silence or play music or whatever appeals to me!!  It's a winning situation so we are happy campers on the home front.

Terry has had a couple of rough days health-wise.  we have been barricaded indoors and some kind angelic soul actually came and put our garbage can up and Kip's!!  Talk about angels!!  We are blessed!!




No comments: