Monday, July 1, 2013

His Hands

Since Sunday RS I've thought about the excellent program that was presented.  Brimming over with truth and great spirituality that could be felt by all.

Self-examination brutally tells me that my hands are more mine than His!!

Ouch!!  That stings but we know that the truth cutteth to the heart of the guilty and that is not a great sensation!  1 Nephi 16:2
.....the bguilty taketh the ctruth to be hard, for it dcutteth them to the very center.

Hard things heard, are perceived as hard, if we need them to be hard in order to really hear!  I needed a good hard shake!

Touche!

Will be busy the next while, applying Gospel salve through repentance, re-dedication, and watching/monitoring/checking- on whether my hands are more His than mine.

Elder Uchtdorf-- You are My Hands   Video here

Conference talk here by Elder Uchtdorf--You are My Hands 

 1 Nephi 16
 And now it came to pass that after I, Nephi, had made an end of speaking to my brethren, behold they said unto me: Thou hast declared unto us hard things, more than we are able to bear.
 And it came to pass that I said unto them that I knew that I had spoken ahard things against the wicked, according to the truth; and the righteous have I justified, and testified that they should be lifted up at the last day; wherefore, the bguilty taketh the ctruth to be hard, for it dcutteth them to the very center.

No comments: