Thursday, May 2, 2019

Amazing Time!!! Stupendous!

I continue to marvel at all the changes in the Church!  I love them and you know that I'm so excited about the prophecy of President Kimball and I've gone on and on about that.  I believe it is now totally in place.  Now all the wives are traveling and speaking...mentioned in the calling of their husbands...subjected to the cameras and the press and whatever is going on!  amazing!  When their husbands were called...apostles or 1st quorum of 70...the lay of the land was waving good bye at airports (well, I'm thinking that was how they did it!) and sending their men off!  Nowadays they pack their bags and jet off with them.  Hair to be done...clothes to wear...household things to take care of like walk the dog (well, I'm thinking that is how they did it!)  And tah-dah...speak before thousands...into cameras...and absolutely no time for jetlag!  No time to decide to start a scripture study program or gain a testimony of the Savior that is solid and on and on.  Ready or not...it's center stage!  What a magnificent job they are doing!!  It's here!  I see it!!  I feel it!!  I LOVE it!!  Women are representing the Church on a National level...like Sister Eubank just did!!  Go women!!! The hills are still alive with the sound of music and the Church is alive with the sounds of women's voices.  So cornball, I know, but I woke up with that thought on my mind!!  Deal with it!


Eubank Geneva

Sister Eubanks talk here

AND

Jones Prayer

Sister Joy Jones praying at the White House  here

No comments: