Sunday, April 9, 2017

Still here!

Just a note to say...hello!  Still battling whatever is going on and will see Dr. tomorrow.  Hopefully she will say I'm on the mend and to just see things through.

Just when I feel like I'm figuring out MyLife and have moved a step forward then I go two steps back and that makes me not even on step one!

Taking all of that stuff out of the bathroom and piling it on the table- just seemed so right.  Sorting it and putting it in plastic Ziploc bags- just seemed so right.  Planning on going to stores and getting beautiful boxes to store said stuff in- just seemed so right.

Taking everything out of the green trunk and spreading it on the new table, purchased just for that purpose- seemed so right.

Then things went awry and- nothing seemed so right.

The table was in front of the Murphy bed and when Greg came, I cleared the table and returned all of the semi-sorted stuff to the green trunk.

Then I ended up sick and the filled plastic bags were put back in the shelves in the bathroom.

Does anyone know this particular dance?  The dance of life.  Well, it's my dance of life.  Forward.  Forward.  Slide backwards and everything seems to fall back into it's original spot! Or worse yet...in my mind it's below where I started!  Arggh!!

My plans and expectations and anticipations did the same do-si-do!  Remember my absolute thrill about that invite to the Temple?  Nope didn't happen.  Oh, the sealing happened but I didn't get to go!!

Then Physical Therapy for Terry was added to our calendar.  At first it was two times a week but they changed it to once a week.

Ever learning.  Regrouped here.  Again!  Scheduled the PT for late afternoon so we don't end up spending most of a morning or afternoon with the clinic.  Great solution.

The bathroom stuff is sorted and visible.  Not real pretty but practical and boxes can be purchased at any point.  Relax!

The future...after this summer when family comes/goes, we will remove the bunk beds and put a work table in that area that can stay up and keep the Murphy bed free.  Win! Win!  In the meantime I'll put papers back out.  again.

Life didn't use to seem so complicated when I was younger.  There were so many years of sameness it seemed with school children and all that goes with that activity.  Also health that was good.  At least from hindsight it seems that way!

The current happenings are another bump in my personal mountain climb.  More like a slippery slope than a bump.  I will figure out a balance here and some sort of order to accomplish all the desires of improvement and activity in my mind.

There are people I know that are really dealing with life threatening issues and heartache/heartbreak and mine is nothing like that but it is still a niggling problem to me and it is mine to make peace with.

The Gospel is my rock and I love it.  I'm leaning on that rock!!

(PS- One thing I did in the midst of feeling lousy physically was I decided to give myself a lift by cutting my hair...with my Pinking Shears!  They are not dainty scissors!  They are shears as big as lawn shears!  I thought the Pinking of them would make the cut rather pixie like.  Perhaps if I knew how to cut hair that would have been the case.  Chopped.  Sort of Cropped.  Not Coiffed!  Not an epic fail but definitely not lovely.  At least I didn't try to pierce my ears!!  Maybe I just need to overhaul my overall self and forget all of this other stuff! Hmmm. It does sound inviting!)

No comments: