Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Having a great time!!

Today I thought...maybe I should just delete all that sharing of my life plan...maybe it is just way to much info. etc. etc.  

Then I thought...that is how I feel.  that is what I want and I'm going for it!

Saturday I went to the Temple.  Sunday I was at Church.  Monday I took a friend to the Dr.  BUT...I'm still ready to sew my first lap quilt family gift for McCall --tomorrow!

I've never made this pattern before and it turned out okay.  Perhaps I'll make it again.  I have others I want to try also so maybe it won't be a repeat.  I learned a lot on this one....the colors didn't turn up where I thought they would but I still like it.  Not sure of what border fabric I'll use but I'll get that decided soon.

here is how far along it is...




The above quilt needed 18 different materials but my next quilt only uses 9...In my endeavor to use fabrics on hand...I think I'll use these below for the next quilt. 

using soft pastels.  Ooopsie.  there is a duplicate!  will find another one!


No comments: