Saturday, August 27, 2016

Joyful/peaceful...awesome feeling!

Today I went to the Temple.  Such a great experience.  3rd time is a charm.  These last 3 Temple visits have really helped me in my life as I sort things out and continue to figure out how to settle into my NewNorm.  First week...so much on my mind.  2nd week...felt peace but not certain on any direction...3rd week (today) confirmation of moving ahead on feelings I have.  It was so joyous to feel.

As I drove home, I felt peaceful and joyous.  Now that is a feel good feeling for sure!!

Yesterday Terry and I were talking about how blessed our life is.  So much unease and suffering in the world.  So many natural calamities and wars and loss of loved ones.  We have none of that.

Our area has not been hit in devastation like some areas.  Yes, there are pockets of pain but nothing like other places.

The ride home was just so pleasant.  So comfortable on all levels...outside the car...inside the car and within my soul.  comfortable and peaceful.

The Temple always reminds me of the love God has for all of us.  The care and love that led to the creation of our beautiful land.  And here we are living in a country that believes in our right to have the "pursuit of happiness".  Marvelous to contemplate.

We are not rich.  We are not poor.  We are just right...we have sufficient for our needs.

All of those feel good feelings and then, to top it off, one of my daughter-in-laws sends me this!!  Get a cool summer drink or warm cup of something delish or a bowl of ice-cream or popcorn and just relax and watch this marvelous video.

My life is feeling really good right now.  I feel happy and I most certainly feel grateful!!

Enjoy!!

No comments: