Sunday, June 26, 2016

Onward...

When I'd leave Eagle to head home, I'd always tell Dixie...when you get to the other side, be sure and tell Mother and Daddy and Grandmother Clark and Da-daw and Grandma Ransdell and Aunt Bonnie hello for me...give them my love...give them a hug.  IF you can, then come see me or contact me.  She would always tell me...I will.

We were and are dealing with fields that we've neither walked in before.  Today I thought about the card that she gave to her daughters/grandchildren/friends/and my family also.  The outside/inside of the card reads...There's an angel watching over you...to keep you safe and always light your way.  For you're someone very special who means more than words can say.

No.  this is not some shared blog experience with life beyond this sphere.  (at least not yet)  but I've been thinking of angels and blogging about them a while back.  I remember this quote...

President Joseph F. Smith declared: “When messengers are sent to minister to the inhabitants of this earth, they are not strangers, but from the ranks of our kindred [and] friends . . . . In like manner, our fathers and mothers, brothers, sisters, and friends who have passed away from this earth, having been faithful, and worthy to enjoy these rights and privileges, may have a mission given them to visit their relatives and friends upon the earth again, bringing from the divine Presence messages of love, of warning, of reproof and instruction to those whom they had learned to love in the flesh.”

What a nice thought.  I think we will hear more and more about angels and have experiences more and more with angels.  Just my opinion.

ste_livingprophets_holland_15


Marvelous Treasures...here
The Angels Among Us.... here
Root Nourishing...here
Time to Think...here

******************

I am feeling a sense of renewal and feeling rested and ready to get on with my life.  I don't weep as much as I seep!  Trickles of tears not torrents.  Gliding/sliding down my cheeks in slow motion. Missing her and loving her.  Knowing she is living where she is and I must live where I am.  Not half-hearted but whole-heartedly.  Gusto!  Planning ahead and realizing that I won't be making those frequent trips to Eagle.  I need to figure out how to bring some balance into my life.

Always the house stuff!  Another organizing plan...Tidying-up!  A friend shared the plan and I'm going to try it out. 

Family...more letters/cards and endeavor to draw us all closer.

My Laurel class...love those girls and want to reconnect as I feel I've been gone a lot.

Friends...reconnecting with all of them.  Finally going to lunch, as has been talked about for a few months, with an equally busy friend.

Just life stuff...isn't it?  nothing spectacular or out of the ordinary.  Just living life and being grateful for it and enjoying it as much as possible.

I'll start a list!  Heading will read....Creating Balance in My Life!

Don't hold your breath on this transpiring BUT I will try!





No comments: