Thursday, March 3, 2016

Woe is me...

I think I found someone to help with my hair and look more decent!  A new hairdresser!!remember...I'm trying to pick things up a notch for 2016.  Hair is underway.  still have to pierce my ears.  well, re-pierce them.  they grew back.  solid.  That will sting, I bet! But the really big whoopee-do...the real stomach churner is going to the dreaded dentist in the morning!!! shudder....shiver...cold sweat...clenched jaw.  A friend recommended a dentist that works with cowards so I fit the bill!  I have to get that chipped tooth fixed and decide about other work.  I may start one of those GoFundMe accounts to pay the bill!  Dental insurance is cut when you retire!  So it's been gone a long time!!!  Maybe sticker shock will snap me out of my sheer terror.  Wish me luck!!

*************************************


"Persons desiring guidance in an important decision can receive a priesthood blessing. Persons who need extra spiritual power to overcome a personal challenge can receive a blessing." ~Elder Dallin H. Oaks
I believe this is true!  Yes.  Indeed I do!







No comments: