Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday...

It's Sunday and I'm home.  Thinking that right now my Laurels are meeting and the Bishop is talking to them and all the other YW....then they will review what they are doing tonight for New Beginnings.  I wish I was there but I'm not.  I'm an enjoyer of Sunday and meetings and classes and all of that.  Terry took some Rx, not an overdose but powerful, so I'm on WifePatrol!

****************************

Yes...I went to the Dentist.  I survived!  So unusual...I got lost!  I was to be there at 10:40 and I got there at 11:15!  I'm an on time person so this was not me and yet it most certainly was me as it did happen!  (would this be called a Freudian Slip?)

They were nice and kind and I didn't meet the Dentist as he was in with an on-time patient BUT I did get x-rays and talked about different Rx methods to put me in various degrees of being out of it!  She was nice and so was the gal that took the readings etc.  All sounds good, fixable and expensive but doable.  I said I wanted no implants or dentures...just hang on to what I have!  As I said...sounds doable.  I did have this niggling little thought...what if the Dentist didn't say that? What if that is her opinion?  What if he feels different than I do?  Why on earth do I worry myself into a flurry!!??...I do not know.  I do know I'm on track and have an appointment to go in and review my "treatment" plan.  Yay me!! 

*****************************

A friend brought The Cokeville Miracle over for our viewing enjoyment.  She said it fits in with the blog about family/spirits from the other side.  I'm going to watch it today.

Speaking of today...enjoy this great quote!!! 

Every Sunday we have the opportunity to partake of the sacrament and remember the atoning sacrifice of Christ. As the world gets worse, the observance of this commandment will make all the difference in our families and in our community.

The Church will not give you a list of things to do and not do on the Sabbath. We must each think how to make the Sabbath a delight. We must build traditions that strengthen Sabbath day observance in our families. This will bring peace and love to your families. 
                                                                                                                  --Elder Quinton L. Cook

No comments: