Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday....

It's no secret that I love to go to Church on Sunday!  More and more people are taking it seriously on giving talks that are just wonderful.  I think it's because they can easily do research and access prophetic words and it's not just grasping at straws.  Whatever reason...in our area folks give great talks that motivate and inspire me.  Today was no different!  Talks by two women that are friends and used to be co-workers as counselors when I was RSP.  Chelle and Cheryl.  What a lot of fun we had together and what powerful women they are.  Their talks reflected that confidence and power in full measure and I was so inspired to do better and to immerse myself in those things I've pondered and meditated about and had those spiritual confirmations of needed action.

So a lot going on in our family this week.  First of all, really exciting to me...every single family member wants to go to McCall next year!  Our first time of back to back reunions!  I will be ready for this next one!!  Not like this year!

Second...I'm heading to Boise, technically Eagle, to help Dixie sort through her closet and go to her Dr. appointment.  She has had a rather down week so I will be interested in hearing what he has to say.  She also is still wanting me to write her Obituary and maybe I'll get that done this time.  Who knows...she may outlive all of us.  You just never know!  I'm not eager to leave my honey.  I like being the fuss-pot and taking care of him.  Everything is ready...food and laundry done and Rx on hand.  all the essentials for sure!  He insists that I go and I know he will be watched over and be okay but it is hard to leave him.

Thirdly...Jeanee's girls left for college this weekend.  They are going to be just fine but it's such an emotional time.  Jeanee has prepared herself for this day with a combination of dread and joy...anticipation on both counts.  thought you'd enjoy some pics from Jeanee and Scott leaving.

(Jeanee is my only daughter and she has been precious her entire life.  an angel.  I was startled as a baby when her eyes turned from newborn dark blue to grey/green.  When she would cry her eyes would turn the most gorgeous green.  Eventually they stayed green.  Just thought I'd share that fact that only a Mom would know and possibly the only one that would really care about that basically unknown fact!!)

I'll be back here when I return from Idaho.






No comments: