Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Part #3 McCall 2015

I could have also titled this...Obnoxious Amount of Pictures Posted.... and that would have been a totally accurate description.  Believe it or not these are pared down!  I never could get any of the 300+ pics I took to cooperate so I just helped myself to Jeanee's!!  There aren't any of before McCall here at the house nor after McCall here at the house but this still shows you a bit of our fun....



everyone brought white t-shirts and we had a tie-dye night.  Fun!!!

Our Christmas portrait!

Grandpa always takes all grandkiddos for an ice-cream

Farmer's Market

Greg explains his patented invention.



Horseback riding

taco Tuesday

Oldest Grandson with Aunt Jeanee

Scent party!

a game

bingo

showing "gifts"
Cousins

New gift wrap this year!!!  I told you I wasn't ready!!!

family dinner every single night...I loved it!!!

regular Christmas dinner including Lorrie made homemade rolls!

another pic of Grandpa ice-cream day

Wave runner...beach day!

float boat that everyone enjoys!  even little tykes!
youngest member of family.  Kai going for the hot dog!!

Beach day chef!

float boat arrival!

3 beauties!
All rise and sing....8 stars of gold on field of blue.....Alaska's flag may it mean to you....etc. etc.
My favorite man in the whole wide world! 

glow-stick kid-play
the bubble maker blows a big one!!
so fun to see them playing!





Sourdough Pancake night!  a tradition!

The torch has passed from Dad to son.  Go David!!!  Love the mixing bowl!!!

No comments: