Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Moving on...

This is so silly of me.  I feel sad/bad that I lost that blog post!!  Why?  I wondered that also.  I kept trying to put it back together and think of what I wrote. It flowed when I first wrote it.  Now I felt stuck in mud.

I realize that I love talking with people one on one and blogging gives me that chance.  I know.  I know.  it goes out to more than one but to me I'm always talking to one person. That is how I feel.  Usually just visiting with one.  Or visiting with a very small group.

I realized today how personal my blog is for me.  I share my heart and thoughts and feel a connection with those reading what I write.  Why on earth I'd be such a drama queen and pout like a teen is beyond me.  So enough time spent on such a dreadful dilemma.  I hear a bell ringing...oh, timer is dinging, time is up and it's time to move on!!

Speaking of time.  time to get ready for segment two of our Senior jaunt.  Terry is ready to ride in the navigator sidecar and has his map ready.  Dreaded map.  But I have my handy-dandy GPS that is as trustworthy as a true Boy Scout so we will not get lost.  Lost as in our last trip to Nevada.  I will most likely purge that story out of my system again and bring it back to life for one more telling!!

Hubby thinks I should just forget it ever happened and move on and not bring it up...again.  But I will tell it again and relive my nightmare of the Sierra's. 

Did I tell you we took peaches to Idaho and Kansas?  Fantastic treat for everyone.  We are taking apples on this trip.  I love living here.






No comments: