Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Journeying in joy!

There is something undeniable going on inside of me and I feel so terrific...such joy...such peace...such tenderness...such amazing feelings- it's incredible!!  I am absorbing every beautiful feeling and every single thought that pops into my mind!  I've had enough life experience to know that this, most likely, is not going to maintain for the duration of my mortal life but oh, my! this feels heavenly!  sigh.  oh, bliss!  yes!  this feels soul deep.  A spiritual tutoring and as it comes, I understand and recognize it and feel such joy and gratitude.  I document my feelings.   Right now I try to find the words for my overall feeling but they are not forthcoming and I respect that but I can share what I am able to express with a few words... Amazing...this started February 25th and bits and pieces of learning pop into my mind and remain for the savoring and pondering and leave traces of comfort and guidance and understanding. 

*****

the enjoyment of feeling the Church members embrace being Christians is so exciting to me.  Studying the NT is so perfect for all this newness.  The entire walking on the water chapters are inspiring.  today Terry and I listened to this talk.   here  It is a great read but if you really want to feel the spirit of the message you have to watch this.  If we were an amen saying Church...there would have been several.  Terry and I did the head nod and said things like...Wow!...isn't that something?...that is so beautiful!...that sort of whisper talk.  It made me teary in all of it's tenderness.  Afterward I read the Hymn Lyrics to #105- Master the Tempest is Raging. Then we played it and sang.  Well, I sang and he was not feeling so hot so he sort of hummed.  I think I now sing bass.  Life will never be the same after you listen to President Howard W. Hunter deliver this CR.






No comments: