Friday, December 14, 2018

RIF

"The Valiant 11 Primary class is discontinued."  read about it here

I have enjoyed teaching the last class in a program that is soon to be history!  loved every minute of it!  I know this is needed and is going to be wonderful as things shift and change.  It feels strange to think that my calling has been done away with!  At the same time it feels exciting to contemplate the good that will be accomplished, in growth of the youth, as this program becomes official in a couple of weeks.  


A few weeks ago the Stake asked me to take charge of one hour of teaching/discussing teaching in Primary Stake Leadership training (I think that is what it is called).  For those that teach 8-11 year olds.  I find it funny that most likely I will not be serving in Primary anymore so it will be interesting to see what they want me to do!  


I'm all for change and find it fascinating.  How about you?

No comments: