Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Assignment completed...

The assignment I had to give a talk at our Saturday Stake Woman's Conference is over and I taught my Sunday Primary class and now...I'm speaking at Sacrament meeting this Sunday and of course, teaching my Primary class!  We have such amazing opportunities within the Church, don't we?

The WC talk was one that I slaved over!!  The subject?....faith.  Allotted time?...7 minutes!!  How is that possible?  How can that be done?  I asked a friend for moral support by her attending!  Try as I might...I never did fully calm down inside myself!  I did the talk and survived!!  I ended up, even with all of my paring down, only giving a portion of what I thought I'd give.

My upcoming Sunday talk is 10-12 minutes.  terrific amount of time.

Anyhow that WC talk is over and it was a great opportunity to share some of my feelings about faith.  When I was preparing (sitting in a chair thinking!), my feelings of gratitude, for my personal testimony, were so pronounced that I shed more than a few tears.  I love the Gospel so much!




No comments: