Saturday, July 6, 2019

Not lost...

just wandering and meandering while trying to focus on the straight ahead path!  A constant sorting and sifting and processing of life. My life.  Our life.  Life in general.  Thoughtful and contemplative and a settling and dealing with realities.  Finding peace and experiencing joy in the process. 

We have this one time, one go at it, for our very own Once Upon a Time life story on this earth.  I find it fascinating and challenging and overwhelming and satisfying all rolled unto a savory bite of deliciousness.

Always food.  I always bring food to the conversation!  Even my wall paint is food oriented in name...cherry red...toasted wheat...honey butter or similar names!

Balance.  Finding it seems so elusive.  Seemingly conquered and then much like a foundational rock that shifts, in a homemade waterfall, it all tumbles.  The planning and making and the re-creating something adequate and similar but at the same time new and different keeps life spicy! (food.  again!)

Picking and sorting and keeping and discarding habits/deeds that enhance our personal world.  How wonderful to have a brain capable of thinking and planning and doing and the blissful feeling of freedom to do whatever I want!

Prayer.  I love feeling the power in even the word!  Seeing it or saying it or doing it.  My lifeline to my Heavenly Father.  He that loves me and cares about me.  Such an amazing miracle as He feels that way about you, just as much as me, and neither of us gets more than the other.  We receive what is perfect for each of us.  Tailor-made by God.


No comments: