Thursday, January 10, 2019

Temple

Yesterday I went to the Temple. I find it strengthening personally...giving me hope and confidence and direction and assurance and calmness.  A soul soothing.  A respite from the world. A connection with other believers.

Our small Temple was filled to the maximum with an overflow of women.  It was powerful.  So beautiful.

The entire experience was timely...practical...enjoyable...empowering...relateable...sensible...believable...enlightening and I was filled with Gratitude...

Gratitude for my testimony...for my desire to follow the Prophet and Come Unto Christ, through Home centered/Church supported study of the New Testament. The Savior invites... Come, Follow Me.  

Gratitude for a nearby Temple and a current Temple Recommend and a personal desire to attend and the ability to go- when I want to or need to or feel to.


2 comments:

Betsy Dunbar said...

Thank you for sharing! I am looking forward to going this week and also receiving as you shared, soothing to my soul. You are so amazing and such a great example of a believer in Christ!

Nancy Seljestad said...

Thank you for reading my blog!
That is about the nicest compliment ever! I am definitely a believer in Christ and glad you saw a glimpse of that as you never know if others can see what you feel!