Monday, November 5, 2018

Moving along...

Terry and I were talking and I was sharing my efforts to keep up the dog-paddling and plate spinning and the challenges that make up my life...I told him I'd narrowed it down to Health/Home/Money as the headings and I've not even really approached details on those 3.  Aren't those 3 on everyone's list?  Aren't they main headings and all else falls under one of those categories?  I like to think I'm in good company!

So we were jabbering back and forth about that sort of thing and then we started talking about Jeanee's marvelous accomplishment and then we segued into individual lives, yours and mine and ours, and how each are a personal Camino.  Difficult/Challenging/Wonderful.  With No Quitting and just keep moving one step at a time.  

My LifeCamino is sort of whipping on me again but I am still feeling blessed.  Had a little tearful heartfelt talk in prayer.  Longer than little.  Long talk.  The Lord is so good and merciful and I ended up feeling at peace...increased faith...and confidence.  I can deal with life when I feel peace.  I don't know the outcome or the solution formula but I just know that there is an Awareness of my situation and things will work out.  I can do this.  Life is definitely an ongoing process.

I don't have pictures on my phone like a new Mom but I am almost to that stage that friends might be whispering  ...watch out!  here she comes with another YouTube of her daughter on her Camino Pilgrimage...yep!  that is me!

In this one she is telling what she would take/not take...do/not do.  Enjoy!  here it is!!!


3 comments:

Natalie Thompson said...

Nancy...I love you! Your comments always remind that we are all more alike than we are different. Each of us have struggles and things that we deal with and...quite frankly...we are more comfortable with "our own" rather than dealing with someone else's. Like you, there are days when things seem to come to a head and I have to remind myself that Heavenly Father is aware of me (us) and I just need to keep plodding along! Some days I really am successful and then other days I seem to be more aware of my failings. We women seem to take things hard, and we are often hard on ourselves. Why we do that I don't know. I do know that life is not a dash....it's a long distance run and because it's "long distance", we get stronger! Blessings to you and Terry. It would be so much fun to live close to you!

Nancy Seljestad said...

Thanks for your comments, Natalie! I agree we are really alike and most especially because we are all trying to achieve the same thing in traveling on the covenant path. I feel we all have to learn the same thing! Loving unconditionally while on that path. You are still as wonderful as that young cheerleader in high school and I love that we "live close" through our blog connection! Lots of love to you, dear Natalie! xoxox

Natalie Thompson said...

Just quickly....read something earlier this a.m. that I thought you would enjoy. It's short: http://www.moroni10.com/mormon_history/woodruff-joseph-vision.html