Sunday, February 18, 2018

I'm back...

I got home late Thursday afternoon and everything turned out wonderful.  NO cancer.  I'll write more tomorrow.  The Dr. called on our way home with the pathologists report and that was best news ever!  She was so happy for the outcome.  Pre-cancer gave it's warning that it was to the max and she said it was right and necessary I had the surgery.  I will be back here tomorrow.  Last few hours with Jeanee (my angel daughter!).  Friends have been kind and supportive.  Life is great.  some restrictions for a few weeks on not driving or lifting anything (with a gallon of milk being the limit!)  I can drive in two weeks and lift after 6 weeks.  Also suppose to rest when I feel tired.  I'm one that obeys what the Dr. prescribes as I've seen people really foul things up because they feel so good.  I felt blessed on every side and am so thankful.  Really do appreciate your love and prayers.

No pets or babies to tend so I've got it made on minding my p's&q's!

Thanks Natalie for your note!

Tomorrow.  I think the sun will come out tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy that it has turned out so well, Nancy. That "Growing up Anchorage" site I sent you the URL for is really a well done site! The stories,etc., that people have shared there about their experiences growing up in Anchorage and the area are wonderfully interesting. Many of those who have posted their stories there are probably people you know. So, "don't lift", just "sit" at your computer and breath in nastalgia!

Natalie said...

Above from Natalie!

Nancy Seljestad said...

Will do! I have marked my calendar and will be obedient!