Friday, August 25, 2017

Did you see this?

This is a lot to absorb!  here  This will be interesting to see how changes are made/accepted/embraced etc.

Truly I have not forgotten you.  Things have been hectic and I'm always thinking...I'll blog right now and it doesn't happen.

I think I can now access some of my pictures and will share some tomorrow.

Our grandaughter from Utah is coming to visit!

How will all of these changes unfold in RS?  It will start in 2018 so time to get all the ducks lined up!

Pictures tomorrow!  Promise!  Truly!

(Natalie- I appreciated your letter and reading about your beautiful daughter.  Losing her is unimagineable on all levels.  bless your heart.  xoxox)

2 comments:

Natalie Thompson said...

Thank you, Nancy. As I have said a thousand times lately, our hearts are hurting but they are not broken. We will see her again. She was amazing and I am blessed to be her mother. She continues to touch our lives in many ways.

Nancy Seljestad said...

You daughter accomplished so much in her young life!! The gospel is your strength for sure...I feel your conviction of great faith. Bless your heart.
Natalie, thank you for always encouraging me to blog. xoxox