Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Checking in!!

Trying new Rx for Terry and at times it's awesome and at times it's back to the same old pain!  It is expected to take a month before his body adjusts and things level out.  We are hoping for a leveling soon.

It's been hectic here...at times.  It's been peaceful here...at times.  Oh, that is definition of MyLife.  Yours too?  Yep...it is what it is and that is what it is in one form or another--a challenge!

buoyed by so much goodness of the Spirit between...General Conference for Woman and General Conference and then our Stake Conference...buoyed on all counts.

Still in mellowing out and learning to embrace MyLife with gratitude.

Got my car back from repair shop!

Week 10- today!  Pedaling and staying in place!  going nowhere but feeling successful, nonetheless!

Sunday at Stake Conference I was feeling lousy and needed a blessing.  Asked a friend's husband to give me a blessing.  He and the friend with him had no oil.  They must have asked around for 10 minutes until they found an oil vial.  Turns out there wasn't even one drop of oil in the vial.  They headed out to find some and I said...never mind just give me a blessing without oil.  They did and I appreciated it and it helped me and by the time I got home I was feeling decent.

I told them...If I'd been bleeding I would have died waiting for you to find oil! 

Later his wife checked in, via email, to see how I was feeling.  I told her okay and asked her to tell her husband...you have the power to raise the dead.  you need to have oil.

I also mentioned...if I had that power I'd carry a quart of oil in my purse.

Okay.  Exaggerated statement but I did say that. 

Definitely not wanting the Priesthood but how can they not have oil in their pocket?  I mean...seriously?  You don't carry oil to Church meetings??? 
 
As we listen to this past General Conference...I'm so strengthened and so enjoying every word.

I will be back here on Monday October 24th.

No comments: