Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Heading out of Dodge....

I was getting a Soapbox blog ready and things have changed.  My sister went to the Dr. on Tuesday and she is not doing so great so I'm going to go see her....for a few days.  Not longer than a week!  (Kip will watch out for his Dad so they will be fine.)  I couldn't live with myself-- if she had to be hospitalized for an extended amount of time and we missed the luxury of being together in her home and just visiting and being at ease.  No more yearly sister trips.  No more McCall for her.  No more much of anything except her staying home so we will enjoy our time in her home.  We will watch TV (she loves HSN and those sorts of things)  While she rests...I'll read and also see if I can access my blog on Terry's laptop.  I really do have a lot on my mind.

I really like this...maybe you have already seen it??? 

No comments: